Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Revised Goal

Revised Goals for PE

So some of the initial goals were hard attain. Due to schedule conflict, attending 日本語テーブル was not easy. Reading short news in 日本語 was near impossible. So I revised my goals for PE and leaning 日本語.

Goal
1. I want to be able to speak intermediate level 日本語 by the end of the year.
2. I want to learn as much 日本語 as possible so that I can travel to 日本 alone by the end of the year
3. I want to be able to read easy comic books, watch animes by the end of the year.

一:Go to しばたせんせい Office Hour every week
二:Shadow one anime per week + Chapter shadowing
三:Watch 3 episode of Japanese Anime Everyweek

Tone : Try to mimic native Japanese as much as possible
Speed : Faster! More Natural!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Gen. Your goals are nice! Do your best! By the way, What do you do when you come to Japan?

    ReplyDelete